!!WELCOME TO VINTAGE SPILLAGE!! :)

Vintage Spillage is an intro to my love for all things RETRO...ENJOY

Monday, November 14, 2011

DRESSES I LOVE

Growing up, I was never a fan of dresses. In fact I dreaded them. However, with the mother I have I never got away too easy with my excuses of staying away from them. I felt it was more practical to be in a t-shirt and jeans, which I had a tendency of placing really low. I always looked half-done to say the least. 
Like the saying goes...''Life is full circle'' I happen to find my love for dresses at an ultimate high.

HERE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVOURITE DRESSES...

I love the sleeves on this dress. Its simple, yet very elegant.


I fell in love with this dress the moment I saw it. The beaded neck-line gives it a fine finish.

When I saw this dress, I thought it was a top. Its a skimpy little thing.
Just had to try it on.

This dress, stayed at the back of my wardrobe for years on end, until a high vintage-pitch hit me.

So I decided to get it altered and gave it a go.

I can never get enough of this dress (worn by Coleen) Its so chic, timeless and just plain gorgeous.

This dress has a waist which begins under the torso, very retro. I love the fit and simplicity 
of the dress.

A definite show stopper! Katly (very good friend of mine) looks absolutely bellisima in this 
little red number.

The floral pattern of the dress and its fairy-like lightness make it a pleasure to wear.

I've been mentioning simplicity a lot..this dress is SIMPLY SUBLIMINAL. I love it!!

Ontha (very good friend of mine)was clad in this mind-blowing dress and killer heels (which cant be seen in the pic) for her matric dance. A truly delicate debutant :) *10 POINTS*

Vivaciously Vintage!! Love, Love, Love Phumi's look. Very elegant 

Mother picked this one for me...

Before this dress came into my possession, it was a top which belonged to my aunt.

When I saw this dress, I just thought: wings, wings, wings

I spotted these two vintage-godesses at camden market (for an older blog post on Street-Style).
They carried themselves with such flair and are 101% devoted to vintage. They looked dashing in their elegant ensembles.






SEE YA'LL SOON. HAPPY BLOGGING :)  

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT :D
    Rhee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the support ladies. Keep posted and I'll do like wise :) *Happy Blogging*

    ReplyDelete